General rules and policies
- The Lodge facilities, including cabins and the sauna, are for registered guests only.
- All visitors/unregistered guests must sign in at the office upon arrival. All unregistered guests must be off the premises by 6:00 pm and must sign out at the office or there will be an additional charge per person to the registered guest.
- The cabins, sauna, and all other Lodge buildings are non-smoking.
- We accept cash, cheque, or e-transfer. We can accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express over the phone. Just call us at 1-877-305-5526 or 1-204-330-1758 to make arrangements.
- There is absolutely no fishing allowed from shore within 100 feet of the beach.
- The lodge and cabins have a pet policy. For rules regarding pets at campsites, read the Manitoba Parks rules.
Reservations and bookings
- Reservations are preferred, but not required. Call us and we will try our best to accommodate any last-minute bookings.
- To secure your booking, a deposit of 50% of the rental cost is required at the time of reservation. The balance of your booking is to be paid 30 days before the reservation date. Reservations are confirmed by mail, e-mail, or phone when we receive your deposit.
- We can accept an e-transfer or over-the-phone credit card payment for reservations, or we can hold a reservation for six working days for a cheque to arrive.
- A list of all persons (full name, address, and phone number) in your booking must be submitted at the time of reservation.
- A damage deposit of $250 is to be paid upon arrival, by cash, cheque, or credit card. The deposit is refundable at time of check out if the cabin clean up guidelines have been followed and the cabin has been returned to the state it was in at time of check in. If the cabin is not in its normal state after your stay, you will be charged additional fees for damage and/or cleanup inside and outside the cabin. Additional fees for cleaning and/or for smoking in our non-smoking cabins can be charged up to $250.
- A minimum three night stay is required on long weekends.
Check in and check out
- Check in is any time after 10:00 am.
- Late arrivals must report check in with the Lodge office before joining their group at their cabin.
- Check out is 8:30 am. Late check out will be charged $30 per hour.
- If the cabin is not rented the day of your departure, you can book a late stay. Late stays must be prearranged the day before departure at the rate of $15 per hour, for a maximum of 3 hours (until 11:30 am).
Cancellation and refunds
- Deposits are refundable if the cancellation is received in writing at least 60 days prior to the booking date.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE if the cancellation is 59 days (or less) prior to your reservation date.
- There are no refunds for days lost through late arrival, early departure, or unfavorable weather conditions.